Interior Health… where rewarding nursing and lifestyle choices meet.
With over 25,000 employees, 2,000 physicians and 4,800 volunteers, Interior Health (IH) delivers service and care to 59 diverse municipalities and 54 First Nation communities in the stunning Southern Interior of British Columbia. The vast geographical region that IH covers provides opportunities within large urban centers and close-knit, rural communities. IH has a career opportunity for everyone.
What We Offer
- Relocation assistance for eligible positions
- Employee pension plan
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Comprehensive benefit packages
- Paid annual vacation
- Disability and life insurance
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
Make us your best career destination. We have what you are looking for!
- Tertiary Referral Centre
- Regional and Community Hospitals
- Rural and Remote Opportunities
- Long Term Care
- High Acuity Response Team
- Critical Care Float (ICU, ER, PARR)
- Specialty areas (Perioperative, Perinatal, Renal, etc.)
Employment Openings: Regular Full-time, Regular Part-time, Temporary and Casual positions are available.
Schedule: Rotating Days of Work | Evening Shifts require on-call | Some worksites with Night shifts.
At Interior Health you will find a seasoned, supportive and cohesive teams that will allow you to challenge yourself professionally while enjoying all the personal pursuits available to you within this fantastic community and world renowned vacation destination.
Interior Health is proud to be recognized as one of BCs Top 100 Employers. Part of what makes working for Interior Health so unique is who we are and where we are. We work together as a team and strive to provide the safest, highest quality care possible. Every employee is part of this, from the professionals on the front line to the extensive network behind the scenes.
Find your perfect fit at Interior Health in the Southern Interior of British Columbia. Apply Today!
- Graduation from an approved School of Nursing with current practicing registration with the British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM). If you are a registered nurse from out of province, please visit the BCCNM website for information on transferring your registration.
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) within 3 years.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $40.21-$57.78 per hour
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Have you graduated from an approved School of Nursing?
- Are you willing to relocate to the Southern Interior of BC?
Work Location: In person