Delon Laboratories is a cosmetic and pharmaceutical manufacturer in the West Island of Montreal.
Delon Laboratories/ Iris Beauty Supplies is looking for a full-time Sales Representative to join our family.The Corporate Accounts Sales Representative will actively seek out and engage customer prospects, both Canadian and international, by using excellent sales and interpersonal skills. The incumbent thrives in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs;
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors;
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor;
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers;
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature;
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses;
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques;
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments;
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management;
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies;
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Full-cycle sales experience is an asset
- Customer service experience is an asset
- Bilingualism is an asset
- Negotiation skills
- Building & maintaining client relationships
- Initiative mindset
- Strong knowledge of Windows Office Suites (Excel, Outlook)
- Collaboration skills
* Some travelling will be required within Canada and abroad.
Job Types: Permanent, Commission, Full-time
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Store discount
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Pointe-Claire, QC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Are you legally authorized to work in Canada?
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: In person