Fabris Inc. is a highly specialized production machine shop and manufacturer of custom engineered products. We are a global company servicing a wide variety of customers in the Steel Industry, as well as a key supplier of precision machined components to the Power Generation, Oil & Gas and Aerospace industries.
Fabris Inc. has 50 years of experience in manufacturing and design. With over a dozen design patents, a proprietary line of products and a proven track record of success, we are not only a leader in custom build machinery, we are a solutions provider.
What you can expect as a Fabris Team Member:
- 100% funded benefit program, including Life, Health, Dental and Vision
- 100% company matched Pension Plan
- A work environment that promotes team work and synergy
- A supportive and engaged Management team
The successful candidate will work as part of the Manufacturing Team and be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- CNC Programming using ESPRIT Cam is an asset
- Experience in the operation of Mazak, Mori Seiki or OKK machines an asset
- Operate CNC Mills and Lathes in the production of standard and customized parts to critical tolerances
- Read blueprints and perform set up of machines according to diagram
- Validate quality of products using measurement devices
- Record dimensions and highlight deviated dimensions
- Ability to read and understand G-Code or Mazatrol programming
- Understand and follow the policies and procedures of our Quality and Health & Safety Management Systems
If you are seeking an opportunity to join a highly successful company, a team that creates and thrives in a revolutionary environment and the ability to make a difference in the success of our customers, kindly forward your resume.
We thank you for the taking the time to submit your resume, however, only those candidates meeting our qualifications will be contacted for an interview.
Please inform us of accommodation requests during interview booking.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30.00-$40.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Profit sharing
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person