Paula’s Choice is Your Right Choice!
Paula’s Choice Skincare is a multinational brand that is 28 years strong! Our vision is to empower and enable people around the world with highly effective products and in-depth knowledge to achieve their own definition of beautiful. We question ingredients, follow the facts, and stand up for the customer, because we’re in this journey together.
Paula’s Choice is committed to diversity! Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. We hope you agree. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering people to achieve their own definition of beautiful, Paula’s Choice could be a wonderful fit for you.
What you can expect from us:
· Paid training, including extensive sales skill training & ongoing brand education
· Training gratis, branded clothing and demo tools
· Event & education facilitation coaching
· Competitive hourly rate
· Positive, inclusive environment
How you’ll have an impact at Paula’s Choice: We are seeking outgoing and dynamic individuals with retail skin care brand selling and training experience, exceptional customer service and relationship building skills to service our retail locations
What you’ll bring to the table:
· Sephora experience required
· Skincare experience preferred
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to drive sales and provide excellent customer service
· Effective training experience
. Impactful Event Execution and Support
What can help you really stand out:
· Goal-oriented, self-starter mentality
· Skincare knowledge and brand experience
As a Freelance Sales & Training Consultant, a typical day might include a mix of the following:
· Interact and communicate effectively with customers on the sales floor to achieve individual sales goals and objectives measured by SPH
· Conduct effective, engaging brand trainings
· Support all programs and initiatives in order to enhance the customer experience, increase customer loyalty, and impact sales
· Consult with clients to identify needs and sell recommended products
· Partner with Sales & Training Executive to execute store events
· Participate in all mandatory paid brand trainings, as directed by Sales & Training Executive
· Complete a visit tracker after every shift and submit a weekly timecard
· Other related duties as assigned by supervisor
Hours: Average schedule is based on the needs of business, some evenings/weekends/holidays required
Must have a mobile device; some computer and/or app skills
Physical requirements: Ability to lift 50 pounds and stand for long periods of time
Travel requirements: Must have a valid driver’s license & reliable form of transportation. Will be traveling within a 50km radius.
Note: At any time, with or without notice, Paula’s Choice reserves the right to add/delete/change the position’s requirements.
Job Type: Freelance
Pay: From $24.00 per hour
- 4 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Weekends as needed
- Sephora Sales: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person