Required Technical Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree/background in Computer Science
- Experience in software development: automation-related experience valued in particular. Scripting languages such as bash, python, ruby, or compiled languages such as C, C#, JAVA, Scala and Go are most relevant but others are acceptable. One higher level language is desired.
- Hands on experience using Enterprise Tools such as App Dynamic, Grafana, Splunk, Dynatrace
- Three Tier Support experience with DBs such as IBM, DB2, Sybase, Mongo, Green Plum, KDB
- Professional ownership of issues
- Deep understanding of operating system level concepts such as processes, memory allocation, and the network stack; an understanding of how applications are affected by the above, and ability to debug same.
- Generally speaking, practical experience running large scale online systems is always an advantage.
- Awareness of, and ability to reason about modern software & systems architectures, including load-balancing, queueing, caching, distributed systems failure modes, micro services, Cloud, etc.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: $45.00-$50.00 per hour