Our Head Office located at our Dufferin Store in Toronto is now hiring a full-time AP Clerk to join our team!
· Process invoices matching to purchase orders and ensure accurate charging of accounts.
· Process inventory invoices to proper items monitoring balances for possible errors.
· Code and post invoices and review possible discrepancies with vendors.
· Issue vendor cheques as needed.
· Check vendor invoices for accuracy, correct period of performance, amount owed, and if any sales tax is present.
· Process bills using online access to ensure completeness and record expenses.
· Filing of paid invoices and proper storage.
· Receive and post invoices.
· Enter annual inventory counts and pricing, on a yearly basis.
· Assist with year-end analysis, pricing, and reporting.
· Prepare and correspond with clients and suppliers by email and phone.
· Assist with month-end closing procedures.
· Reconciliation of Daily Cash
* All other duties as assigned
Coppa’s Fresh Market values your dignity and independence, and we are committed to meeting the needs of persons with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted. Should you require an accommodation, please notify our recruiting department at the time of scheduling your interview.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- NORTH YORK, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Accounts payable: 3 years (required)
- vendor management: 3 years (required)
Work Location: In person