Weins Auto Group is looking for an Inventory Lot Attendant for our Gormley Automotive Center (GAC) location. An outgoing individual who is highly motivated and organized with a high attention to detail would be a valued asset to our team.
See how Weins Auto Group is a great place to work, to learn and grow your career:
- We offer a competitive compensation plan and a great benefits plan.
- We are with you and value your loyalty by investing in your future with generous group RRSP options and matching program.
- We are lifelong learners and want to support our associates who endeavour to continue their education through our Educational Reimbursement Program.
- We have a generous Vehicle Purchase Program along with a Parts & Service Discount.
- We invest in your career with development and training opportunities.
- We know employees need support from time-to-time. Our Employee Assistance Program is accessible to all associates.
- We want more associates just like you and we offer an Employee Referral Program to thank our associates for a great referral.
- We celebrate personal and professional milestones and team events.
- We want to promote healthy lifestyle, and offer a generous fitness discounts & more.
- Receive, inspect and process new vehicle inventory
- Deliver to WEINS dealerships
- Prioritize / reprioritize activities based on schedule
- Awareness of and compliance with all Health and Safety regulations
- Perform other duties, projects, etc. as requested by management
- Valid Class G Ontario Driver’s License with clean driver’s abstract
- Ability to operate manual and automatic transmission vehicles
- High attention to detail and an ability to meet deadlines
- Positive attitude and willingness to work in a team environment
Don’t have this exact experience but feel like you have what it takes?
Tell us your story. We also consider potential when hiring employees. Let us know in your cover letter what makes you the perfect candidate for this role.
Weins Auto Group is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Accommodation will be provided in accordance with AODA. If you require accommodations during the recruitment process, please indicate this in advance.