Would you like to contribute to an organization working in a highly technological field? Do you have a desire to be part of a dynamic team and play a key role in a growing and evolving company? Previan's legal services are currently seeking an administrative assistant like you to provide support to the legal team.
Proficient in handling and communicating legal and financial information, you will be responsible for various administrative tasks and maintaining the legal services' databases.
You will realize yourself in the following functions:
Your talents and qualifications:
- Participate in the development of various documents, such as PowerPoint presentations, tables, forms, letters, memos, minutes and reports;
- Draft, edit and revise various legal documents;
- Act as a super user and co-administrator of certain databases, particularly in terms of contract management and corporate secretariat, as well as patent and trademark portfolios, and ensure their maintenance;
- Maintain records, ensure their updating and ensure the filing, digitization and archiving of electronic documents and files;
- Handle legal documents and confidential files;
- See to the organization of meetings, workshops and training, including the reservation of rooms and required equipment;
- Collect information from different sectors for reporting purposes;
- Perform various tasks related to the activities of legal services, particularly in terms of clerical, administrative and office support;
- Carry out the necessary follow-ups, while managing priorities according to agreed deadlines.
And to integrate all this in a context where we offer you:
- Diploma of Vocational Studies (DEP) in secretarial studies or Diploma of College Studies (DEC) in secretarial or paralegal techniques or equivalent;
- Have 2 to 5 years of experience as an assistant, secretary or paralegal;
- Proficiency in office suite software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Adobe Professional and any other relevant software;
- Fluency in French, both oral and written, as well as advanced proficiency in English, both oral and written, due to the nature of the tasks, work tools or interactions with English-speaking colleagues, partners, customers or suppliers;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills, responsibility and speed of execution.
- Flexible work schedules;
- Telework available;
- New workspaces in an illuminated and modern work environment;
- A minimum of three weeks of vacation upon hiring;
- Five paid holidays (in addition to statutory holidays) when the business closes for the holidays;
- Five flexible leaves per year;
- Group insurance and a competitive RRSP program;
- An on-site gym with trippy workouts, yoga or lunchtime dancing;
- Affordable catering service with employer contribution;
- Reimbursement of dues to a professional order;
- Parking and electrical terminals;
- Free coffee;
- Entertaining activities organized regularly by the Social Club.