British Columbia owned and operated since 1980, the Polygon family of companies has built more than 33,000 homes throughout the Lower Mainland, from concrete high-rises and wood-frame condominiums to townhomes and single-family communities. With over four decades in business, Polygon has earned the trust of thousands of families by committing to quality design, sound construction and exceptional customer service.
Polygon is looking for a full-time Sales Coordinator to work in our sales offices.
- Working with our on-site Sales team to build rapport and create excitement with visitors, nurture relationships with Realtors, help prospective purchasers select a Polygon home, and generally assist to support the sales process
- Managing the relationship with our purchasers from the day of purchase to the day we welcome them to their new homes, which includes facilitating paperwork, data management on our customer relationship management system, selection of upgrade options, and more
- Ensuring that our ‘Polygon Perfect’ presentation standards are met throughout our sales office and display homes and coordinating the daily operations of a sales office
- Reporting of daily and weekly sales metrics
- Hosting of special events
- Being an ambassador of our brand
- Additional duties as required
- Ability to generate excitement and garner trust
- Ability to interact and communicate professionally – both orally and in writing – with a wide variety of people
- Strong administration and computer skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt easily to different paces, personalities, and tasks
- Real estate experience is a strong asset
- Office hours include both Saturday and Sunday, with scheduled days off during the week
- Fully-vaccinated for Covid-19
Polygon offers a competitive incentive package and benefits along with a reputable corporate culture as a leader in the industry.
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. We thank all applicants for their interest and will only be in touch with shortlisted candidates.