Peter Ballantyne Field Services LP is a division of the Peter Ballantyne Group of companies (PBGOC). Peter
Ballantyne Group of Companies is fully owned by the Peter Ballantyne Cree Nation (PBCN). At Peter
Ballantyne Group of Companies, our purpose is to hold and manage most of the Band-wide corporate business investments with a responsibility for overseeing business operations. We focus on stability, maintenance, growth, new investment opportunities, building equity and wealth generation for the PBCN.
Our current investments cover a broad range of industries including retail, commercial building rentals, management, forestry, hospitality, insurance, trucking, and manufacturing.
Check us out at pbgoc.com
Included in our activities and book of business is vegetation management services for SaskPower. We complete vegetation assessments, tree removals, tree trimming, and right of way widening and mulching operations. To effectively complete this work, we are currently seeking to fill the following position.
Utility Tree Trimmer, Utility Arborist
To complete vegetation maintenance tasks around powerlines. The focus of this position will be to operate and supervise an off-road lift crew. The primary work will be in NE Saskatchewan in the
Creighton area. Along with Tree Trimming operations other tasks will include tree removals and project supervision. As our team is growing, this is an exciting opportunity for someone that also has interests in training, innovation, and safety assignments.
- Candidates must hold valid UTT (Utility Tree Trimmer) or UA (Utility Arborist) designation.
- Candidates must have a valid class 5 driver’s licence.
- The preferred home base will be defined in Saskatchewan. Home base is flexible however if living further away from the job site, the work schedule will be 2 weeks on 1 week off.
- Industry competitive salary compensation to match skill and experience.
- Profit-sharing or bonus program based on crew productivity. This will be assessed and awarded monthly.
PB FIELD SERVICES LP, PO Box 21022 Prince Albert, Saskatchewan Canada. S6V 8A4
All applications are to include a resume and covering letter in PDF format attention to Bob Wasylyk
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32.00-$38.00 per hour
- Company car
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: On the road