We are seeking an experienced Estimator to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in construction estimating and the use of Planswift Professional software.
- Analyze project specifications and drawings to identify project requirements.
- Prepare accurate and detailed take offs on Planswift Professional software.
- Draft and prepare quotes to bid various projects.
- Develop and maintain relationships with contractors.
- Review and prepare change orders throughout project.
- Experience and/or education in Construction estimating.
- Must have dedicated and quiet location for at home office.
- Must reside in Cochrane, AB and be able to complete training outside of home office.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and project take off software.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $60,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Do you reside in or near Cochrane, Alberta?
- construction estimating (preferred)
Work Location: Remote