Satt Associates Inc. is multi-discipline engineering firm inclusive of civil engineering, structural engineering, environmental engineering, geotech engineering, energy modelling, and fire protection design.We are professional and agile and want to add one more professional in our team.
We are currently hiring a Jr. Structural Engineer to assist in the development and implementation of innovative structural designs for new construction and renovation projects. These designs utilize advanced methods of analysis to meet safety codes set by governing bodies, and must remain within a specified budget.
Best fit Employee will have
· A Degree in structural engineering with a minimum of 1 year experience
· Proficient with design software such as Risa3D, ETABS, SAFE, SAP
· Experience designing and preparing working drawings for multi-family residential, commercial and industrial buildings in steel, wood and concrete
· Knowledge of preparing working drawings to include general arrangements, foundations, structures in steel, masonry, timber, and concrete.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, and Revit
How to Apply:
All interested applicants should send their resume and cover letter to Email: [email protected]
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted. All other resumes will be retained for future consideration.
Pay rates or salaries will be based on experience and current market standards.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,214.53-$60,191.22 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Edmonton, AB T6N 1L6: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- structural engineering: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person