My Baskets is a gift basket company with a strong online presence. We continue to maintain and improve our online presence. We are not simply selling gift baskets, we are an E-commerce company. My Baskets is looking for an SEO expert to manage all search engine optimization activities. You would be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword search strategy to increase rankings. You would also maintain email marketing campaigns (Klaviyo) and social media presence.
Job recruiters and Outside companies please do not contact or apply. We are looking for someone in-house.
- Responsible for managing all of My Baskets websites (Shopify + Amazon platforms), from strategy to tactical: including but not limited to day-to-day website content updates across multiple domains, loading product SKUs, updating and refreshing website marketing materials, photos, product descriptions, setup and execution of promotions, managing app integrations, monitoring and reporting on performance, troubleshooting website issues, and overseeing new development projects.
- Link building experience at least 2-years.
- Overseeing + optimizing UI and UX flow.
- Optimizing website E-commerce performance, site speed, and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Conducting a/b tests to optimize website conversion rate, and capturing best practices.
- Analytics: understanding consumer behaviour, purchase funnel, and channel traffic sources.
- Monitoring day-to-day Shopify + Amazon site function.
- Work on any project that may come up – you are flexible and prepared to roll up your sleeves to help wherever needed.
Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
Performing keyword research
Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO improvements.
Perform SEO site audits and backlink analysis
Track, report, and analyze website analytics
Research and analyze competitor sites
Develop link building strategy
Updating our E commerce website (must have 2 years experience with Shopify)
- some website design, website development (Shopify)
- BA in preferably E-commerce or related field
- 2+ YEARS OF WORK EXPERIENCE THAT INCLUDES:
- Shopify Website Maintenance, Copywriting, copyediting, SEO, Keyword research, Google Analytics.
- Strong understanding of on & off-page SEO (titles, descriptions, keyword density, content strategies, etc.)
- 1+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN WRITING THE FOLLOWING: Website copy, landing page copy, Blog copy
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, e-commerce management, marketing, or other applicable major; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of relevant e-commerce experience with proven track record in direct to consumer, gifts etc.
- Exceptional critical thinker, talented at data analysis and drawing insights to drive channel improvement.
- A deep knowledge of Shopify and Amazon, their operations and systems.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (both written and verbal) skills.
- An outstanding attention to detail, and exceptional problem-solver.
- Works well under tight timelines; excellent time management.
- Experience with Klaviyo, SMS Bump and other Shopify partner apps is an asset.
Job Types: Full-time
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00-$55,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person