PCL Energy is seeking Journeyperson Instrument Technicians for our SaskPower Great Plains Power Station project in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan.
LOA and Travel available.
Work Conditions & Remuneration:
- $44.45/hr. Base
- $160.00 LOA (outside of 100 km from site)
- Up to $225.00 rotational travel (outside of 100 km from site)
- 6% Vacation
- 4.5% Stat pay
- 2% Pension Matching
- 9 days on 5 days off shift rotation
- Two 30-minute breaks (first break paid)
- Must be able to work outside in various types of weather conditions
- Safety training provided
- Located in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, the Great Plains Power Station is a 360MW Siemens SGT6-5000F Gas Turbine and a Siemens SST-700/900 Steam Turbine.
- The power station will produce enough power for approximately 360,000 homes in Southern Saskatchewan. PCL's scope consists of the installation of all piping and mechanical equipment in the HRSG, GTG, and STG Areas.
- 12 month duration +/-
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $44.45 per hour
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Store discount
- Wellness program
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Evening shift
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Moose Jaw, SK: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Journeyperson Ticket (required)
Work Location: In person