At the St. Lawrence Seaway Management Corporation, our people come first. We are proud to make a real difference by contributing to a sustainable and efficient transportation of goods. Applying to join our dynamic team will make you an ambassador for a seaway that is essential to everyone’s daily life.
Province: Quebec (CA-QC)
Hours of work: 37.5 per week
Salary range: $109,551 -$122,538
Reliability of the maritime network is one of our priorities, and our teams work with leading-edge equipment to design and carry out large-scale projects. Discover a workplace that promotes safety, diversity and innovation.
Are you interested in ensuring the integrity of the structures and the reliability of the Seaway system? How about being responsible for asset risk identification and management, inspection program development and execution, and major projects? Your place could be with us!
- Competitive compensation, defined pension plan and insurance group
- Generous paid time off to promote work-life balance
- Employee and family assistance program
- Hybrid remote work to have the best of both worlds
- Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week, with flexibility
- Professional growth, wellness program and more!
- Define standards to ensure equipment operational performance.
- Develop equipment health monitoring programs.
- Collect and analyze maintenance data, conduct inspections, assessments, feasibility studies to make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Perform equipment failure mode analyses.
- Participate in the medium and long term planning of infrastructure maintenance.
- University degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience in reliability, maintenance, inspection and rehabilitation of electrical systems
- Member of l'Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec
- Eligibility for security clearance
- Knowledge of PLC, SCADA and control systems
- Ability to communicate in French and English
- Valid Class 5 driver's license and insurable driving record
The St. Lawrence Seaway Management Corporation is committed to diversity by encouraging an inclusive and equitable recruitment and work environment. We welcome everyone, including candidates who identify as a member of one or more of the following groups: woman, Indigenous persons, visible minorities and persons with disabilities to apply.
We would love to connect with you about this opportunity.
Please note that only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Follow us on social media to see first-hand what we are all about!