REMI is a well-established property management firm with two offices in the lower mainland. The newly created position is available in Burnaby office.
- We are a team of fun and respectful professionals
- We deploy cutting-edge technologies to make your job easier.
- We work hard and we take time to enjoy life.
- We think for our clients and act in their best interest.
- We care deeply about each other and the world around us.
- We invite you to join us in making a difference!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Managing a portfolio of strata buildings
- Administrating financial matters of the portfolio, including analyzing expenses and understanding financial statement
- Attending strata council meetings, AGM and SGM
- Following through directives and proactively managing the properties
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must have a strata management license
- Have at least 5 years of experience in strata management
- Have exceptional work ethic
- Self motivated and able to take initiatives
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work independently and work well under direction
- Demonstrate superior customer service skills and utmost professionalism
- Competitive compensation package based on portfolio with no earning limit
- Group benefit
- Three-weeks vacation
- Administrative support
- Career growth opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $100,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- Work from home
Supplemental pay types:
- Strata Management: 5 years (preferred)
- Strata Management License (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Langley, BC V2Y 0E2