Working closely with the Collision Centre Manager, you will ensure that all work entering the shop is delegated correctly, produced efficiently, and meets the quality standards we have set as a premier shop.
Description of Duties:
- Responsible to ensure all estimates are completed accurately and within a reasonable time line
- Vehicles requiring receive a Meticulous Disassembly to ensure estimate accuracy
- Work Closely with our partners to ensure strong repair relationship.
- Steer our repair score with Partners by exceeding expectations
- Work with our insurance partners to source parts effectively and through the correct channels
- Work with Vendors to ensure parts accuracy and timeliness of orders.
- This position is a hub for all aspects of repair, constant communication with stakeholders, customers, and repair partners is vital.
Must have a minimum of 1 year experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00-$99,000.00 per year
- Collision Preferred: 3 years (preferred)