Morningstar Air Express, the premier Canadian carrier for FedEx Canada, is seeking ATR 72 First Officers based out of Calgary (YYC) to join our team. This is the place where your lifestyle and career aspirations can thrive.
Morningstar Air Express offers our ATR First Officers:
- A base salary starting at $63,782 with two pay level increases every year
- An hourly per diem rate of $4.25 per hour away from home base while on duty
- 4% - 6% company matched RRSP defined contribution plan that you control (based on years of service)
- 3 - 6 weeks of vacation per year (based on years of service)
- Most weekends and holidays off
- An average of 12 to 14 duty period days per month
- A benefit package consisting of health, dental, vision, travel medical, life insurance, short and long-term disability protection
- An employee and family assistance program, wellness and health care spending accounts
- Jump seat privileges for employees on Morningstar aircraft between our bases located across Canada
We offer job security with very competitive wages, an above average benefits package and a company matched pension plan. You can park your car for free and walk a short distance to your aircraft.
Minimum First Officer Qualifications:
- 1000 hours total time;
- Valid CPL;
- Valid IFR;
- IATRA exams written and passed within the previous 2 yrs;
- Valid Cat 1 Medical Certificate;
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Restricted Area Identity Card (RAIC);
- Valid Passport;
- Valid Driver’s License.
We are committed to attracting and retaining diverse employees. Together, we strive to create and maintain a working environment that is welcoming and promotes diversity of thought, inclusivity and equity. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.