At ANC we take pride in keeping a fun work environment that adds value to our culture. We go above and beyond for our employees by rewarding them as needed. We have our weekly Fun Fridays that allows our employees to get together and socialize while enjoying snacks and drinks that we provide. At ANC we love to have potlucks, staff lunches, and staff events to further reward our employees and maintain a fun and happy environment. In addition we offer benefits! ANC Inc. is the first licensed micro cultivator in Alberta. As of July 2021, we are officially the first micro cultivator to be a standard cultivator in Canada. Motivated by a passion for quality product and our support for the entire growing and cultivation community, we believe that everyone, no matter their background or experience, should be able to grow their own quality plants. More than just a cannabis company, ANC is a nursery and a classroom for responsible and honest plant production.
Don't forget to ask us what ANC stands for :P
We are looking for an energetic warehouse worker to receive and dispatch merchandise to and from our warehouse. The warehouse worker will load and unload outgoing and incoming delivery vehicles. You will select products from the warehouse, load and secure goods to pallets, move inventory to delivery area, and load merchandise. You will unload stock from delivery vehicles, and transport to and store in designated warehouse positions. You will keep your work environment clean and tidy at all times, and comply with all relevant safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
To ensure success you need the ability to follow instructions and operate in an orderly manner. Preferred applicants are hard-working, focused and have outstanding problem-solving skills.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities:
· Accepting delivery of inventory and signing appropriate documents verifying orders
· Prepare warehouse orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule
· Receiving and processing warehouse stock products
· Arrange and store goods appropriately
· Performing warehouse inventory controls as well as assuring to keep quality standards high
· Ensure all orders are checked for correct products and quantities, marking and labeling stock
· Check stock for damage and wear, report faults and discrepancies to the appropriate parties
· Pack, prepare and load goods for dispatching
· Load and unload products as required
· Perform a safety check on all equipment prior to being used
· Scan and record product inventory
· Keep a clean and safe working environment
· Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
· Fill out paperwork as required
· Fulfill maintenance duties that are required around the facility while maintaining order and cleanliness
· Ensuring cleanliness, tidiness and safety of work environment.
· Loading and unloading delivery vehicles.
· Inspecting inventory for damage and faults.
· Communicating errors to relevant parties.
Warehouse Worker Requirements:
· 18 years of age or older.
· Work experience as general laborer, preferably in warehouse.
· Ability to operate forklift proficiently.
· Completion of background investigation and drug screening.
· Strong people skills.
· Good moral character.
· Physically strong, agile and dexterous, and undeterred by heights and adverse climatic conditions.
· Positive work history and ability to maintain solid attendance.
· Available to work extended hours.
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: $19.00 per hour
8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $19.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- What is your availability?
- How many years of Warehouse experience do you have?
- Are you able to pass a Criminal Background Check?
- Do you have a Driver's License? We do not have public transportation near our facility, you need to have reliable transportation.
- How many years of Forklift experience do you have?
- Do you live in or around Edmonton, AB?
Work Location: In person