Are you ready for your next career opportunity?
If you are looking to join a team that manages with a highly visible, hands-on approach and provide the leadership and vision to fuel the growth of a successful Canadian business, then we are the right place for you!
The Assistant Team Leader provides support to the Management team in overseeing the daily retail store operations. In the absence of the management team, the Assistant Team Leader acts as the Manager on Duty (MOD), and ensures that assigned tasks are completed, store opening/closing procedures are followed, and employees work safely.
Why join our team?
- Stimulating and diverse working environment;
- Company matched pension plan;
- Variety of tasks performed;
- Tailor-made training program and integration process; and
- Opportunity to develop management skills and pursue a career within the company.
What do you need to succeed?
- Approximately one (1) year of relevant experience in the retail industry;
- Flexible availability required (day, evening, weekend);
- Ability to efficiently organize time and manage priorities;
- Demonstrates leadership, organizational and teamwork skills; and
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced and high-volume environment.
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please apply online.
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.
WARNING: Dollarama will neverask you to send personal information such as your full name, address, date of birth or Social Insurance Number to us via email. Should you receive any job posting or information request asking you to complete a form or send personal information to someone claiming to be a Dollarama employee we encourage you to delete that message without replying. Requests such as the ones referenced here may be an attempt by someone outside of Dollarama to obtain your personal information for the purpose of identity theft.
Job Type: Part-time
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Weekends as needed
Work Location: In person