Whitewood Dodge is part of the Olympic Auto Group, with over 30 dealerships, across Canada and the US, and more than 750 team members strong. We are looking for a client focused Parts / Service Advisor to join our team to help provide an exceptional experience for our clients.
In this customer focused role, you will be responsible for:
- Meet and greet service customers promptly in a professional and courteous manner.
- Maintain CSI
- Inspect vehicle and refer to service history to accurately identify and verify customer’s service needs.
- Promote the sales of appropriate services, parts, and accessories by thoroughly understanding the product and associated service requirements.
- Provide accurate cost and time of completion estimates for the services recommended, communicate and get proper authorization from customers.
- Check on progress of services to vehicles throughout the day and contact customer to communicate and receive approval regarding any changes in the cost-estimate, promised time of delivery or recommended services.
- Administer new and used vehicle warranty repairs in accordance with manufacturer warranty guidelines.
- Confirm service appointments by telephone the day before the customer is scheduled to arrive and conduct post-repair follow up.
- Inspect vehicles prior to each customer delivery to ensure vehicles services and/or repairs are performed correctly and communicate the results with the customer.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
- Recommend and sell parts & accessories to customers
- Write parts work orders
- Liaise with technicians to ensure proper work flow
- Provide a complete and accurate written cost estimate for parts
- Keep parts department forms, menus and pricing guides up-to-date
- Outgoing to joyfully greet guests, visitors and callers in-person and over the phone.
- Software savvy with strong proficiency using Word, Excel and Outlook, with a proven ability to multi-task.
- Detail-oriented to ensure all paperwork and reports are accurately and fully completed.
- Organized to ensure that that the dealership is welcoming and tidy.
- A motivated, solid communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Able to manage your own workload, meet deadlines and fulfill the demands of the job at this high-volume dealership.
- RV Parts experience would be an asset
- Aggressive, performance driven compensation plans;
- Health benefits;
- Ongoing training and professional development support;
- Safe and healthier advancement;
- Fun and inclusive cultury work environment;
- Opportunities for career advancement;
- Fun and inclusive culture .
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: In person