Who we are:
Wismer & Rawlings Electric (WRE) is looking for a Field Service Coordinator to join our Port Coquitlam team. This position is a key resource to customers and the Field Service Technicians to coordinate the flow of information relating to service requests.
Located 45 minutes outside of Vancouver, Port Coquitlam offers affordable housing, and a great place to grow and raise a family with an abundance of good schools, parks, and free family-friendly amenities.
What we Offer:
- Competitive salary package - earn between $85-95,000 annually
- 100% employer paid benefits and company matched pension plan
- Career advancement opportunities, paid education and training
- Flexibility for work life balance
What we're looking for from you:
- 3 years coordinator experience - knowing how to manage schedules, assigning people to the appropriate jobsites, completion of project documents and safety management. If you have coordinator experience in trades, construction, telecommunications, this job could be for you
- Understanding customer needs to match our service providing options so you can plan projects appropriately
- Great attention to detail, customer service skills, knowledge of electrical industry as asset.
- Emphasis on health and safety, ability to participate in site safety requirements, maintain an effective quality management system
- Effective leadership skills in order to ensure employee engagement, a positive work environment and identify and remove obstacles for the team.
- Valid Canadian drivers license and work permit (must be eligible to work in Canada)
WRE is committed to:
- Providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. A work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals without discrimination on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristic.
- Building and preserving a safe. respectable working environment for all its employees
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $85,000.00-$95,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vancouver, BC: reliably commute or be willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (required)
- Field Service Coordinator: 3 years (preferred)
- Do you have a valid Canadian work permit (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-06-16