Why You’ll Love EECOL
When you join EECOL, you become part of a global leader in business-to-business distribution, logistics services and supply chain management solutions. We take pride in having an inclusive and family-like work environment. We provide a compensation package that offers competitive wages, flexible hours, excellent benefits, and a career you can be proud of. There are endless opportunities with our promote-within culture!
What’s in it for You
- Permanent, full-time positions, Monday through Friday. Weekends and evenings are for friends, family, and fun, not work!
- Enjoy regular salary reviews and incentive opportunities.
- EECOL is not just a job, but a company where you can learn, develop, and build your career! All training provided.
- A benefits package designed with your total well-being in mind including generous paid time off, comprehensive insurance options for you and your family, generous flex benefits, health & dental plan, disability, life insurance, vision care, educational assistance and a retirement savings plan including Pension, RRSP and TFSA opportunities to save for the future!
- Enjoy a wide variety of perks including discounts on travel, vehicles, entertainment, shopping and many more.
A Day in The Life of a Warehouse Shipper/Receiver
As a Warehouse Shipper/Receiver, you will perform warehouse tasks including receiving, picking, packing, shipping, machine operation, as well as general maintenance of assigned areas. You will be on your feet most of the shift as a material handler, using computers, forklifts, and other types of motorized equipment.
- Picking items, preparing goods, arranging shipments/pick-ups
- Loading/unloading trucks, checking goods received
- General warehouse/yard organization including stocking shelves
- Cutting, spooling wire
- Assisting customers with inquiries
- Participating in required Safety training
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- No experience required / entry level
Our ideal new team member…
- Ability to be on your feet for extended periods and to be able to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to wear all required personal protective equipment, including steel toe footwear
- Has experience or is willing to learn to operate warehouse equipment, including forklifts and power equipment. All training is provided for the successful candidate.
- Basic problem-solving skills/computer skills preferred
- Energetic, hard-working and motivated to grow, learn and move up in our company
Are You Ready to Launch Your Career with EECOL?
Founded in 1919, we have been offering competitive value and superior service for over 100 years with over 60 locations in Western Canada. EECOL is one of Canada's leading electrical products distributors. Our employees stay for the long-term because we offer a rewarding and exciting career, not just a job! The majority of our team started in entry-level positions and have enjoyed a variety of career paths taking them to leadership roles throughout the organizations. Don’t miss out on this opportunity; join our team today!
EECOL Electric Corp. (“EECOL”) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law. US applicants only, we are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.