Globe is seeking an On-Site Resident Manager for a 100+ suite high rise in Downtown area of Winnipeg.
**Buildings are Pet Free & Smoke-Free**
Resident Managers are the customer-facing portion of our business, and while there are a number of various daily duties to perform, the most important part is that you have excellent customer service skills so that you may represent both Globe policies and the needs of the customers renting our suites.
The successful candidate will be required to coordinate the conduct of maintenance in the building between head office and trades and have strong customer service skills.
Skills required include:
o Organization skills
o Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
o Great people skills
o Ability to multitask with minimal supervision
General Position Information:
· Responding to tenant inquiries and in keeping with Globe policies, providing excellent customer service.
· Managing the rental process for all tenants including all required paperwork for the rental of suites.
· Maintain indoor pool.
· Rent Collection and other required notices.
· Completion of move-in and move-out condition reports.
· Delivering and collecting lease renewals from existing customers.
· Setting appointments and showing vacant apartments.
· Assisting potential tenants through the application process.
· Cleaning of the building.
· Acting as a liaison between Globe and our Customers.
· Property upkeep (Lawn mowing, snow shoveling, removal of debris)
2-3 years of experience is required for this position.
Clear Criminal Record Check required
Compensation includes salary, suite allowance, and utilities
To apply, please respond to this ad with your Cover Letter indicating the area of preference and Resume.
Thank you to all who apply. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
No Phone Calls Please
Job Type: Full-time
Flexible Language Requirement:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Winnipeg, MB R3C 1N8: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Resident Management: 3 years (required)
Work Location: In person