Temporary Full Time
Working under the direction of the Director, Communications and Events, the Social Media Coordinator supports all social media needs for all FMFN entities. The incumbent creates and publishes digital content such as images, videos, written articles on social media, monitor and listen and respond to users or directs questions to appropriate contact within the organization.
- Research and prepare content for internal and external communications, including developing graphics, photography, and interviews.
- Write and edit materials for all websites, social media and marketing needs
- Update website, schedule social media and marketing emails.
- Oversee the execution of events on-site, troubleshoot issues, and ensure staff and volunteers fulfill their roles.
- Write content for print, Web, and the company website, blogs, brochures, and newsletters.
- Monitor the company’s social media and online presence.
- Assist in the organization of direct promotional events.
- Ensure that all promotional and marketing materials meet the company's brand identity strategy.
- Identify and resolve any issues with promotional content in a timely and professional manner.
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation.
- Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Support departments with social media postings
- Assist as needed with coordinating company events, meetings and seminars
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Course work and experience related to Business Administration and or Public relations
- Oral, written and verbal communications skills
- Knowledge and interest in social media
- Proven work experience in the related field, able to publish items on various media platforms
- Computer literacy and experience with MS Office applications
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Microsoft Suite Advanced Skills
- Expert user of Canva or other design software
Job Type: Full-time