Program Coordinators - Paris, ON (Paris is located only minutes away from Brantford!)
Here we GROW again!!! We PLAY hard, but we also WORK hard!
Do you want to be part of a collaborative and fun team where your work is truly valued? Do you want to work for a Company that has endless opportunities to learn and grow professionally and personally?
Do you want to play golf, eat ice cream, have birthday lunches and BBQ together??? Are you an expert at playing cornhole? (For those that do not know, cornhole is a popular bean bag throwing lawn game!!!)
These are some of the fun things we do together at BGI Retail – TC Transcontinental!!!
Program Coordinator Position Overview:
The Program Coordinator is responsible for conducting the administrative duties associated with various projects. The Program Coordinator will maintain positive relationships with coworkers, customers, suppliers, and contractors.
What YOU will do:
- Create production orders and acting as a liaison with other departments involved in the production process
- Work in conjunction with the Procurement Department to order and schedule materials
- Complete shipping documents and provide tracking information for shipments to customers
- Organize customer installations with contractors and individual stores
- Prepare and provide customer with timelines and updates
- Monitor inventory and perform cycle counts, when required
- Update and maintain product catalogues
- Other duties as assigned
What we are seeking in YOU:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be highly organized
- Possess strong customer service skills as we are VERY customer focused
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in individual and group settings
- Solid skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Familiarity with an ERP system is a BONUS
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
Post-secondary education from an accredited University or College plus a minimum of three years’ experience in a Program or Account Coordinator's role is preferred.
Join a culture of excellence and a team of curiosity - do not delay; apply today!
Come play with us!!!
More About Us:
BGI Retail is part of the TC Transcontinental Printing.
TC Transcontinental Printing, the Printing Sector of TC Transcontinental (TSX: TCL.A TCL.B), is the largest printer in Canada and one of the largest in North America. This sector has over 4,300 employees and possesses a network of 16 state-of-the-art plants.
TC Transcontinental Printing provides an integrated service offering for retailers, including premedia services, flyer and in-store marketing product printing. This sector also offers an array of innovative print solutions for newspapers, magazines, 4-colour books and personalized and mass marketing products.
BGI Retail is a full-service experience partner. With more than 30 years serving leading North American retailers and brands, our in-house services include design, manufacturing, and installation of retail store environments. For more information, visit BGI's website at www.bgiretail.com.
We are in Paris, ON, off Highway 403, 10 minutes from downtown Brantford. Easy access from Hamilton, Stoney Creek, Burlington, Cambridge, Kitchener-Waterloo, and Woodstock.
Job Type: Full-time
- Do you have a minimum of three years experience in a Program or Account Coordinator role?
Work Location: One location
Job Type: Full-time
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
Work Location: In person