Project Coordinator, Torchlight Product
Start Date: June 15, 2023
Location: Remote – Canada or US
LifeSpeak Company Overview:
LifeSpeak Inc. is the leading whole-person wellbeing solution for employers, health plans, and other organizations. LifeSpeak Inc.’s suite of digital solutions allows organizations to provide best-in-class content and expertise at scale, empowering individuals to live their healthiest lives. As the parent company to LIFT Digital, ALAViDA Health, Torchlight, and Wellbeats, LifeSpeak Inc. provides a flexible portfolio of wellbeing solutions across mental health, wellness, fitness, nutrition, substance use, and caregiving. LifeSpeak Inc. has more than 30 years of collective experience working with Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, insurance providers, and others across the globe. Insights from LifeSpeak Inc.’s digital and data-driven solutions uncover gaps in wellbeing at the individual and organizational levels, ultimately enhancing workplace performance outcomes.
Passion – Operate with a sense of urgency, enthusiasm, initiative, and commitment
Authenticity – Deliver genuine experiences that foster meaningful connections
Integrity – Commit and execute with honesty, credibility, and reliability
Innovation – Continue to lead health and fitness industry in ways to engage more people
Collaboration – Work together as a TEAM to meet our clients’ and business’ objectives
Are you excited by the idea of transforming how working families take care of children and aging loved ones while improving their professional lives? Are you a natural organizer who is comfortable using technology to develop and maintain efficient, repeatable processes?
LifeSpeak Inc. is looking to hire a Project Coordinator to support the Torchlight Parenting and Caregiving Solution. Torchlight, a product of LifeSpeak Inc., is the only comprehensive caregiver support solution for organizations and health plans that speeds the connection to top expertise both digitally and through one-on-one advising and concierge services.
The ideal candidate will be extremely detail-oriented. They will have a natural talent for zooming in on processes and an inherent tendency to care about the small stuff, while also understanding the big picture. You will be comfortable multi-tasking and able to prioritize and pivot easily and easily pivot.
You will be working with the Torchlight Product Team to assist with the development of Torchlight content, the operations that run our product and services, and the data that supports our efforts. Reporting to the VP of Product and working closely with her and a lean team of product, content and operations people, you will play a key role in our success.
We can’t wait to talk to you if you are looking to use your talents for good, can manage minutiae, and are committed to personal growth and excellence in all that you do.
Core Job Functions:
- Assist with the process of scheduling and setting up our monthly webinars and events as well as handling related event logistics
- Help draft and set up user communications (email and in-app banners, modals, etc.) in Intercom and/or other messaging platforms at regular intervals
- Assemble contracts and perform other tasks related to the onboarding of expert advisors and presenters
- Assist at various points in the content development process, including creating accessible PDFs, promotional decks, regular update of state- and province-specific content, and adding content to the platform (experts, guides, etc.)
- Compile, organize and send survey data to presenters, advisors, and internal/external stakeholders as instructed, including sales, marketing and client success teams
- Schedule and oversee annual expert advising training and other training events
- Help in the preparation of materials needed for partner and other stakeholder meetings
- Support general QA efforts as needed
- Compile qualitative survey results to share with the Sales and Marketing teams
- 3-5+ years’ experience working in a project coordination and/or administrative capacity in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with Microsoft Office products
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Bilingual English / French, strong preference
- A general level of technical proficiency such that you are comfortable learning and using a wide variety of technical solutions
- Must be extremely detail-oriented
- Should enjoy working collaboratively on a team
- Flexible and able to pivot based on the needs of the business.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive pay, paid time off, paid holidays, generous benefits package, remote work opportunity, and many employee perks. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00-$80,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Project Coordination: 3 years (required)
- setting up webinar/event: 3 years (required)
- English (required)
- English/French (required)
Work Location: Remote