Valeo Pharma, a Canadian pharmaceutical company that prioritizes innovation and growth, is currently recruiting for Specialists Sales Representative, Respiratory to join our respiratory products commercial business unit. Please see below for further details.
Assigned Territory: Specialists – London/Hamilton/Niagra
Responsible to meet or exceed sales goals for your territory.
- You will build a customer sales / business plan to optimize adoption in your territory, based on the strategic brand plans, with insights and priorities of your territory.
- Execute your plan to meet or exceed sales goals for your territory and prioritize your target audiences based on your business plan to optimally allocate your time and resources.
- You will engage asthma specialists and stakeholders to drive changes in behaviour, resulting in improved patient outcomes and repeated adoption of Valeo solutions for appropriate patients.
- You will develop specialists to enable communication to their communities, including via OLA/CHE.
- You measure your results and communicate areas of success and areas of failure to change.
- Effectively help shape and adhere to Valeo’s culture, mission, values, and customer centric approach externally and internally in all interactions.
- You are known for your team spirit and desire to see the entire team achieve success of help one another.
- You will share field insights with your team and head office partners to improve how we work and improve our market position.
- Your entrepreneurial mindset separates you from the rest of the candidates and positions you as a key asset for the organisation, your customers, and their patients.
Required skills and experience:
You possess a Degree in Science, Business or equivalent.
- You have demonstrated success in prioritizing customers based on data, insights, and strategic segmentation.
- You are results oriented – clearly focusing on your objectives.
- You effectively communicate both face to face, and virtually using the most optimal tools.
- You are highly comfortable prioritizing plans, without the need for large corporate structures: In fact, you PREFER smaller more agile companies!
- You are not scared to fail, and when you do, you pivot quickly for success and share your learning!
- You innovate continually driving new ways of implementing on strategic plans.
- Respiratory Therapeutic area an asset.
- You are well-organized with strong communication and business skills.
- You are committed to a developing a cohesive team environment.
- You hold a valid driver's license (a valid driver abstract requested at time of acceptance).
C19 vaccine mandatory.
Travel: within geography mandatory for face-to-face visits. Plus regular cycle meetings and other travel required approx. 10% of time.
Valeo Pharma is committed to provide healthcare professionals and patients with innovative therapeutic solutions to improve quality of life. We are a rapidly growing purely Canadian company founded in 2003, and due to our agile and fast decision making, are now diversified with over 11 branded and innovative products focused on respiratory diseases and severe allergies, eye conditions, neurodegenerative diseases, specialty products, and oncology. For more information, please visit www.valeopharma.com.