G3 Canada Limited is a progressive and continuously growing company. As part of our commitment of building a smarter path from Farmer’s fields to the global market, we are establishing a highly efficient coast to coast Canadian Grain enterprise designed to provide a unique competitive alternative to farmers and superior service to customers and stakeholders. The integrity and resourcefulness of our people are the foundation of that commitment.
Farm Business Representative (Level 2)
The Farm Business Representative (Level 2) is responsible for procuring grain and implementing a Customer Relationship Management strategy in the marketing zone for the location. This role maintains relevant customer data and executes segmented marketing and sales plans for customers and prospects that achieve G3’s goals and positively differentiates G3 from the competition.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Following corporate standards, identifies priority farmer customers and prospects and executes customer relationship management strategy for the zone, including contact strategy and other campaigns
- Maximizes priority customer retention by ensuring positive customer experience during contracting, deliveries, financial transactions and general interactions; works closely and collaboratively with all terminal and head office staff to achieve this customer experience goal
- Monitors programs, services and prices offered to farmers by G3’s competitors and provides this information and related recommendations to G3 management and trading desks
- Follows established processes in place to limit financial risk for all contracting issues such as sign-up and cancellations
- Supports farmer customer compliance with their G3 contract obligations and minimizes exceptions that do not contribute to G3 profitability
- Ensures accurate and timely reporting of all relevant business information to and from G3 head office, including prompt entry of contracts into corporate systems and maintenance of current information related to contract status
- Maintains customer information for the marketing zone, including contact information, customer preferences and contact history
- Promotes G3 programs and cash bids to farmers in the zone to achieve and exceed budget goals for the terminal.
- Monitors and manages position limits
- Complies with requirements of G3’s Food Safety Quality Management System (FSQMS)
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Agriculture or related field
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Extensive knowledge of grain buying and handling
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook, and an ability to become proficient in Microsoft Dynamics and the grain contracting modules of G3’s enterprise software.
If you are looking for a flexible work-life balance, a competitive salary and benefits package and an opportunity to grow your career, G3 will give you this opportunity. Join our diverse team of talented professionals!
G3 is committed to providing a safe and respectful work environment, and to supporting the success of employees throughout the organization. We encourage women, indigenous people, people with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply and self-identify.