As an Assistant Manager, you are an enthusiastic role model who motivates Team Members to deliver exceptional service for every guest, every time. You build positive relationships with your team members and promote a positive and inclusive work environment.
As a passionate team leader, you believe in the importance of training Team Members to ensure high standards of guest service, quality and cleanliness are achieved. Through your knowledge of the quick-service restaurant industry, you take pride in supporting the General Manager in the day-to-day operations of a fast-paced restaurant. Your 1-3 years of Tim Horton's quick-service experience in a managerial role combined with your practical knowledge of coaching and training Team Members makes you an ideal candidate for this role.
- Managing labour costs through effective floor management
- Controlling food & paper costs using order guides
- Ensuring that product launches and promotions are executed with perfection
- Resolving Guest issues, as well as working with your team to minimize issues
- Participate in the recruitment process
- Training new Team Members
- Train, remind and encourage Team Members to follow all Health & Safety policies and program we have in place
- Coach & discipline Team Members as needed
- Be a leader and always lead by example by following all Tim Hortons policies and procedures
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Foster a positive work environment through leadership and example
- Experience - Minimum 1 year assistant managerial experience in the quick-service restaurant industry [Required]
- Computer Skills - Point of Sale System, Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Customer service mindset
- Full-Time Availability [i.e. Monday to Sunday 5 AM to 11 PM]
You'll be delighted you joined us for a number of reasons, including opportunity, flexibility, and daily new challenges. You'll feel at home if you work at Tim Hortons. It's a friendly, accommodating environment where visitors become neighbours, coworkers become friends, and where small gestures leave a lasting effect. We would be thrilled to have you on the team. Considering that Tims is made by people. We're looking for individuals just like you.
Job applicants responding to this posting may be applying to a Tim Hortons® restaurant independently owned and operated by a franchisee and, if so, any hiring decisions will be made by the franchisee.
By submitting this application, I acknowledge that most Tim Hortons® restaurants are independently owned and operated by franchisees. In that regard, I understand that I may be applying to a Tim Hortons® restaurant owned by a franchisee and, if so, any hiring decisions will be made by the franchisee.
Accommodations available upon request.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $16.50 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Every Weekend
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Night shift
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Woodbridge, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- If hired, how will you be commuting to work every day?
- Tim Horton's: 1 year (required)
- Assistant Manager: 1 year (required)
- Food Handler Certification (preferred)
- Work Permit/PR Card or Canadian Citizenship (required)
- Day Shift (required)
- Night Shift (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-05-13