Browns Shoes, a family-owned business established in Montreal in 1940, now with 70 stores across Canada, is synonymous with top international designer collections, luxurious leather goods, and exclusive street savvy fashion for ladies, men and children.
Browns is seeking a highly skilled and experienced SEO and Analytics Specialist to join our acquisition team. In this vital role, you will drive digital growth by strengthening our SEO performance and expertly optimizing our branded and non-branded web traffic. In addition, you'll focus on website analytics, interpreting raw data to uncover crucial insights that guide our business decisions and drive e-commerce growth. You will be working alongside talented individuals in content creation, design, web development and product marketing.
Developing and implementing data-driven strategies to continuously improve SEO rankings, while analyzing e-commerce performance for better understanding and strategy refinement.
- Optimizing GA4 and deploying a tactical experience with Google Tag Management (GTM) to ensure effective and efficient tracking and reporting, including debugging our tracking code, creating triggers and events, and defining metrics use cases.
- Leading the execution of keyword strategy, page optimization, technical optimization, and authority development, partnering with web dev, content, and product marketing teams.
- Supporting the Sr. Manager of Acquisition with all our paid media/SEM work, playing an instrumental role in driving our digital advertising strategies.
- Incorporating SEO methodologies into new product initiatives and guiding their implementation.
- Analyzing and presenting ecommerce data, showcasing progress against traffic, conversion, and revenue goals, as well as against core competitors.
- Proficiently managing concurrent projects, deliverables, timelines, and notifications for all SEO requests.
- Identifying and capitalizing on-page opportunities from both a technical and content SEO perspective, such as enhancing domain authority, mobile site speed, and backlinks.
- Auditing and refining content templates for improved search visibility.
- Monitoring website health scores using tools such as AHREFs and SEMrush, and proactively reporting any issues.
- Collaborating with our in-house content writers and product marketing managers to optimize landing pages, blogs, and key product pages.
A minimum of 3 years' SEO experience in an agency or B2C in-house, with strong technical, analytical skills, and a demonstrated track record in e-commerce performance analysis.
- Expertise in GA4 optimization and Google Tag Management (GTM)
- Exceptional project management and leadership skills, with experience supporting paid media and SEM initiatives.
- Proficiency in using SEO analytics and reporting tools such as SEMRush, Moz, Ahrefs, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, and Screaming Frog.
- Knowledge of various SEO disciplines and ranking factors.
- Experience in creating or optimizing digital content
- Excellent command of Excel.
- Experience with Wordpress, Craft, or other CMS platforms.
- Extensive experience with web analytics software or similar web metrics tools such as Tableau, Salesforce, DataStudio, and FullStory a strong plus.
While we appreciate your interest in this role, please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Browns