As a proud Canadian manufacturer and leader in home flooring decor, Korhani's brand continues to make its mark in an increasingly competitive market with its product innovation and merchandising solutions. Our culture is one that embraces and encourages an entrepreneurial spirit and excellence. We empower our team members to take ownership of their role and to take pride in their contributions to the Company's overall success.
We have a new opportunity for an eCommerce Merchandising Specialist to join our team as we scale for future growth. The ideal candidate is someone who can roll up their sleeves and lead by example in ensuring optimal performance of duties. If you are passionate about what you do and eager to join a close-knit team, focused on business growth and excited about pursuing an organization that encourages career growth - we want to hear from you!
Duties & Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will work under the mentorship of a senior staff member as part of a multidisciplinary team. This candidate will oversee all Korhani online listings, search marketing and sales promotions on all major eCommerce platforms such as Shopify, e-hub, Wayfair, Amazon, etc. Finally, this individual will integrate his/her marketing capabilities to successfully manage all online platforms and accounts.
Online Listing Management:
- Create new product listings, including writing product descriptions, as well as coordinating the acquisition of digital assets (i.e.: pictures, images, etc.) with the members of the design team.
- Upload new products and update existing producyts on all accounts.
- Provide customer service for product-related questions on each of the platforms.
- Monitor and respond to online product reviews.
- Provide English language copywriting for any projects that come up within the larger organization.
Online Sales Strategies:
- Manage the promotional calendar and budget for each platform.
- Participate in growing eCommerce sales across platforms.
- Initiate new online accounts and expand eCommerce platforms into new regional markets.
- Monitor eCommerce orders.
- Upload and manage pricing for all accounts.
- Reporting and analysis of promotional campaign metrics.
- Manage the marketing calendar on all accounts.
- Creation of paid search ads (ad content, campaign configuration).
- Optimization of compaigns (A/B testing, keyword optimization, bid optimization, segmentation) based on platform goals.
- Reporting and analysis of marketing campaign metrics.
- Perform market research to understand new products and new competitors.
- Source and plan events that the sales and marketing teams will attend.
- Respond to customer inquiries where necessary and updating internal systems with customer information.
Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
- 2-5 years of eCommerce experience, preferably in a web merchandiser role or ability to demonstrate aptitudes for the role through relevant work experience such as web content manager.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Commerce or relevant field.
- Knowledge and interest of eCommerce trends and best practices.
- B2B & B2C experience.
- Process oriented, methodical and organized; ability to prioritize, organize and execute in a systematic and organized manner.
- Analytical: experience conducting business data analysis.
- Strong knowledge of Excel.
- Experience with eCommerce platforms back-end systems.
- Experience in Search Engine Ranking is required.
- Experience with SEO, Amazon Advertising, Facebook Advertising, Google Ads is a big asset.
- Social Media Management.
- Graphic Design - Digital Marketing.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environmet, with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to perform marketing research and other marketing tasks as required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Autonomous, flexible, resourceful and proactive. Comfortable working in new and changing environments while exuding a positive attitude.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commissions will be paid on Korhani Ecommerce site.
Work Location: On-Site Concord, ON
Our employees' safety and wellbeing is our first priority - we have implemented a pandemic prevention plan that must be followed by all employees. All necessary safety supplies are always available - i.e.: masks, sanitizers, etc.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: From $60,000.00 per year
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person