We are, customer-centric, innovative, residential electircal contractor. We are focused on residential and light commercial electircal work and integrating automation systems. We are looking to grow and develop our professional team of Electricians. Currently we are looking to hire a Journeyman Electrician with residential experience to complete electircal installations in new construction and renovation, and oversee a growing team of experienced 2nd and 3rd year electricains. Our team will be expected to work with traditional electrical systems, but have opportunities to complete specialized automation, and custom lighting installations. We will be looking for professional, friendly team members with excellent communication and organizational skills. Training will be provided.
Our work environment includes:
- Modern office setting
- Safe work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Young energetic team
The successful applicant will need to be able to work in construction environments in Edmonton, and surrounding areas. Theywill install, modify, test and repair electrical systems, as well as design, wire, install and integrate Automation, Solar and Smart Home Systems. The successful applicants will be part of a team that installs electrical systems and works with construction teams as well as home owners to deliver high grade solutions. and should be comfortable communicating with home owners and project supervisors about project details and electrical requirements.
- Install, repair, alter or upgrade electrical wires, cabling and related components.
- Install, restore and maintain electrical equipment such as transformers, light fixtures, pendants or other fixtures in commercial buildings.
- Read electrical drawings to determine the appropriate materials required for installation.
- Work with other trades during construction phases to ensure that their work is protected from potential electrical faults.
- Ensure highest levels.
- Maintain High levels of Safety Practices and Site Maintainence
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $34.00-$38.00 per hour
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Electrical wiring: 5 years (required)
- Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-10-16