Karlen Kada is a multi-trade service provider that safely delivers high quality life safety services, integration systems along with mechanical and electrical solutions. With over 50 years of experience in the industry we are a go to service provider for the northern Alberta region. We are looking for inspired, motivated and reliable 1st - 4th Year & Journeyman Electricians to grow with us.
· Taking the lead as a site supervisor on commercial electrical projects for journeyman and working with a foreman as an apprentice.
· Reading and understanding project scope in order to assign tasks to others
· Watching over and assuring work is being completed properly
· Communicate with project manager about current and future tasks
· Perform tasks along with others on your crew
· Journeyman Ticket or apprentice cards
· Commercial experience required
· Conduit bending experince required
· Ability to prioritize and multitask
· Knowledge of fire alarm systems an asset
· Organized and able to communicate clearly with customers
· Motivated and able to work on their own and within a team setting
· Reliable transportation is required
Compensation is dependent on experience.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $18.00-$38.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
Work Location: In person