About British Swim School
At British Swim School, we do not just teach fun swim lessons. We shoot through the water like torpedoes toward our goals! We are a team of people serious about saving lives and serious about having fun while doing it – but not too serious because that would offset the fun, of course.
Since 1981, British Swim School has been the pioneer of teaching water survival skills to children as young as three months old and working with swimmers on stroke development after they fall in love with the sport of swimming. We are doing our part to stop drowning from continuing as the leading cause of accidental death in children ages 1-4 yrs.
Working at British Swim School you will notice that...
- We expect bright people, willing to roll up their sleeves, take on new assignments, and juggle many things at once while happily asking, “is that all you’ve got?”
- In return for your efforts, you’ll have an opportunity to work for a fast growing, creative, and culture-driven company with prudent opportunity for growth. You’ll also get to help promote a life-changing learning experience and growing kick-butt team every day.
- When we are not teaching fun life-saving skills from our curriculum, we are either creating memories at one of our culture events (paintball, go-karts, escape rooms), or promoting our work with the Hope Floats Foundation that helps all people have the opportunity to take swim lessons.
Don’t worry, we’ll train you. So, you don’t need a competitive swimming background or experience teaching. As long as you think you have what it takes to try and keep up with our sharks!
Why You Should Apply:
- Paid training
- Genuine opportunity for growth
- Flexible hours
- Competitive pay
- Opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others
- Employee referral and performance bonuses
- Team events such as escape rooms, trampoline parks, baseball games, ziplining parks, and bowling to name a few! We are open to any fun ideas from staff to create even more close memories as a team!
Qualifications & Experience:
- Enthusiastic personality
- High school diploma
- Experience working with children
- Swimming experience: 1-2 years preferred
- Customer service skills: 1 year preferred
- Lifeguarding/First Aid/CPR/AED Certification(s) preferred (but can be provided to the right candidate)
British Swim School is growing, and we are excited to add you to our team!
See you at the pool!
Compensation: $16.00 per hour
Working at British Swim School is so much more than just a job...it’s an opportunity to leave a legacy that may transform a child’s life.
Since 1981, British Swim School has been offering swimming lessons for babies, children, and adults, focusing first on critical water survival skills needed to survive a water accident, then progressing to stroke development and more advanced skills. Dubbed as one of the fastest-growing franchises in the U.S. and Canada, we teach over 27,000 swimming lessons per week using our signature fun and gentle methods.
The British Swim School team is a nationwide franchise system of independent business owners who are dedicated to our mantra of ‘Survival of the Littlest’ for their local families.
Why join British Swim School?
- Safe & happy work environment – where else might you get to sing at work?
- Flexible work schedules and hours – making this a great role for students, parents and anyone with a busy lifestyle!
- Rewarding job with competitive pay – all while making a true difference in your community!
Each franchise location is independently owned and operated by a franchisee (franchise owner). Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to British Swim School Corporate.