Canvas Candle Company
Position: Sales Coordinator - Wholesale/Custom/Corporate
Contract: September 2023 - January 2024 (with opportunity to extend)
Hours: 24 hours per week
Compensation: $18 hourly plus commission on all sales (monthly range $3K-$6K+)
Location: Surrey, BC (Port Kells)
Canvas Candle Company was founded in 2016 with the mission to provide our customers with beautiful, design focused products that they feel good about having in their home. Our candles are 100% soy and fragranced with phthalate free fragrance and essential oils.
We are a small team that believes in working hard! We foster a work environment that is fun, collaborative and inclusive. It is our goal to create a work environment you feel safe to truly be yourself and thrive. Canvas Candle Company observes a four day work-week (Monday to Thursday) with flexible hours.
The ideal candidate for this position has relevant sales experience within the retail or wholesale industry, leads with customer service, strives for customer satisfaction, and has a passion for introducing our brand to new and potential customers to ensure brand growth. We are not looking for someone who uses high pressure or pushy sales strategies.
The main purpose of this roll is to generate new business growth through driving sales in our wholesale, custom and corporate divisions (existing and new customers) while providing exceptional service to our customers. This roll is set up to be mostly commission based with a very good commission structure on all sales and bonuses for exceeding sales goals monthly.
- This roll is the main point of contact for all sales inquires including; wholesale, corporate, white label and custom collaborations. You will lead the customer through the sales process to determine their needs, and how Canvas Candle Company can be the ideal fit for them
- Responsible for generating and managing all sales leads and following up to ensure sales goals are met for required time periods. This includes outreach to existing clients, and external outreach for new potential clients.
- Accurate and up to date lead tracking and management
- Upon completion of sale this roll is responsible for creating a PO for the order to clearly communicate to all required departments what is required for order completion. You will work closely with our Production Leader and Shipping Coordinator to communicate timelines, order requirements and shipping specifications for this order.
- Maintain contact with all departments to ensure timely and correct order delivery and be the point of contact between Canvas Candle Company and the customer
- Ensure customer satisfaction through post-order follow up
Requirements for this roll:
- Able to work well with a small team in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
- Must be able to effectively communicate workflow and timelines to other departments
- Goal oriented, self starter and motivated by achieving sales goals
- Extremely customer focused personality and drive to ensure customer experience is exceptional
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter explaining how your experience would be an asset to our company. Only submissions following this format will be reviewed.
Thank you in advance for your interest in this position!