Lumos Dental is looking for an experienced Dental Admin and we're hoping you're the right person to join our awesome team culture!
> We are looking for the right fit for someone to join us for 1 year with a chance of extending afterwards into a long-term permanent position. One of our great Admins is going back to school and is planning to join us again afterwards. You will receive lots of training/onboarding, including directly by her, so you can have a smooth transition into your new role.
> This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow before considering their next step, while still having the possible chance to extend into long-term. We are big on constant learning and growth.
We are a general dental clinic in a central Edmonton neighbourhood (Ritchie/Mill Creek). Our clinic is a locally owned, independent practice that is looking for a skilled dental administrator / dental receptionist.
-> Competitive wages & benefits. Dependent on experience and skillset.
-> Health Spending Account.
-> Dental benefits.
-> Training and ongoing professional development. We believe in investing in our team for the long term success of our organization.
-> Fully digital, progressive office.
-> Excellent schedule. 2 evening shifts/week and 2 Saturdays/month.
-> Friendly, collaborative team culture always supporting each other and looking to learn.
We're looking for the right addition to our friendly, team-oriented atmosphere:
- Genuine interest in excellent customer service
- Friendly, caring, and focused on making patients feel at home in our welcoming clinic. We are social and believe in the power of community to heal and nurture!
- Detail-oriented, organized, team player
- Self-motivated, adaptable
- Motivated to continually grow and learn. We will support and encourage you to develop with us as we are constantly learning to provide our patients with the best experience possible
- Seeking a long term, stable work 'home' that you feel you are an integral part of
Your responsibilities will include:
- General patient experience / customer service / administrative duties
- Financial: coordinating patient dental benefits/insurance, payments, discussing treatment costs with patients
Qualifications & Experience:
> Dental Admin / Reception: 1 year (required)
> Dentrix (preferred)
> RecallMax experience an asset
*Cross trained RDAs also welcome to apply
Look forward to coming to work every day and know you're making a difference in people's lives! We love what we do and find fulfillment in working together in finding solutions to serve our patients. We are a positive, high energy group excited about learning and helping each other grow.
Apply today in confidence with a resume. We look forward to meeting you =)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00-$27.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Wellness program
- Dental Admin/Reception: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person