Our Hospital Foundation is offering a $15,000 signing bonus to qualified Registered Nurses, in exchange for a two year commitment.
Up to $10,000 in relocation assistance is available, as well as tuition forgiveness. Free interim housing. Up to $25,000 in CCPN funding available if you are newly licensed in Ontario.
1. Graduate of a recognized School of Nursing.
2. Current registration or eligible for registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
1. To provide nursing care as outlined in the position description.
2. To ensure patient care is provided in accordance with the College of Nurses of Ontario Standards of Practice for Registered Nurses and the philosophy, goals and objectives of the Nursing Service.
3. To participate in professional development activities aimed at maintaining or improving knowledge and skills to meet the changing requirements of patient care.
4. Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position, as defined by the physical demands analysis in compliance with the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
RLMCMH is an 18 bed facility located in beautiful, rural Northwestern Ontario. We offer 24 hour emergency care, acute & chronic care, obstetrics, oncology, diagnostic services, rehabilitation, and a variety of day clinics. The Registered Nurse position is an ONA position. Rural nursing is an excellent opportunity to gain interdisciplinary experience and clinical knowledge! The community of Red Lake is home to approximately 5000 residents. The primary industries include mining, tourism, and forestry. The town is approximately a 3 hour drive from Kenora and a five hour drive from Winnipeg (six hours from Thunder Bay).
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $37.93-$54.37 per hour
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Housing allowance
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ontario: reliably commute or be willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (required)
- Registered Nurse (RN) License (required)
Work Location: In person