What is the opportunity?
As Insurance Advisor you will provide Home and Auto planning and advice to the personal market. You are focused on new sales acquisition through client focused insurance advice and solutions based on an insurance needs analysis that satisfies the client’s needs. You will contribute to team sales success and deepening client relationships through effective opportunity spotting, cross selling and referring to your team and RBC partners. You will be focused on meeting the needs of the personal market through the full suite of RBCI Home and Auto products.
What will you do?
- Proactively engage with potential clients over the phone or in person and establish a trusted advisor relationship
- Provide existing clients with excellent advice and strong client experience necessary to retain their business
- Promote Client First mindset by meeting clients at their convenience, either virtually or in an RBC Insurance store location
- Increase external network to contribute to the community and to capitalize on market opportunities and referrals from centers of influence
- Grow your business through quality sales, maintaining underwriting requirements
- Contribute to team sales success through achievement of individual sales goals and through effective opportunity spotting, cross selling and referring to your team and RBC partners
What do you need to succeed?
- General Insurance License (OTL)
- Proven professional sales experience with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Results oriented and driven to succeed, passionate and curious to help clients meet their needs
- Interpersonal, communication and problem resolution skills
- Digital literacy using a variety of systems and tools
- Proven success in achieving sales targets
- Experience with business development and relationship management
- An existing network of referrals and centers of influence
What’s in it for you?
- We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive “Total Rewards” package including health benefits, pension, retirement, and investment plans
- The opportunity to be rewarded and recognized for your hard work through our generous compensation program
- Be part of a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Ongoing training and continuous learning
#LI-Hybrid Branch location: 50 Tacoma Drive, Dartmouth, NS
Communication, Competitive Markets, Customer Knowledge, Customer Needs, Identifying Sales Opportunities, Insurance Products, Sales, Sales Activities, Sales Closing
Additional Job Details
50 TACOMA DR:HALIFAX
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at jobs.rbc.com.