Established in 1976, Portland Tractor is a leader in the heavy equipment rebuild industry. We are looking for a energetic person to join our growing team. We offer a competitive compensation plan and an excellent work environment.
- Assist a sales team in day to day operations
- Order, receive and invoice parts and materials using industry specific software
- Process customer credit card payments.
- Prepare and issue accounts receivable invoices to customers
- Monitor and follow up on outstanding customer balances
- Assist with month-end closing activities, including account reconciliations
- Respond to vendor inquiries about payment and invoicing discrepancies
- Review vendor statement on a monthly basis
- Assist in cheque runs by preparing cheques for mail
- Review credit applications
- Previous experience in a sales or customer service role preferred
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy with excellent organization skills.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages. Join our team and contribute to our success in driving business growth!
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter highlighting your relevant experience.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $22.00-$24.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Langley, BC V1M 3E5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person