Breakdown Services is looking for DevOps Engineers. Positions are full time, permanent and REMOTE. We maintain the database of Actors in North America and handle the release of casting information for all major studios. Individuals in California, New York, British Columbia and Ontario are eligible to apply. Candidates must have experience with high traffic, high visibility, dynamically driven websites. You will be working with small teams of developers so communication skills, attention to detail and the desire to work in a fun, fast-paced environment are key assets.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Jira upgrade, migration to cloud, maintenance.
- Gitlab upgrade, maintenance.
- CI/CD improvement.
- Creating or suggesting tools that will improve engineering efficiency.
- Additional duties as assigned.
You bring to the table your experience with:
- Managing AWS infrastructure -- working with AWS EC2 instances, security groups, and networking.
- Automating repetitive tasks using whatever makes the process reliable and repeatable.
- Configuring and maintaining Linux, Mac, and Windows systems.
- Deploying and managing Docker containers.
Additional items you bring, however not required:
Prior experience in a technical role or experience in the film industry.
**** Please do not contact the employer directly.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00-$90,000.00 per year
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- DevOps: 3 years (preferred)
- CI/CD: 3 years (preferred)
- AWS: 3 years (preferred)
- GitLab upgrade: 3 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person