Meadow Lake Coop is hiring a Warehouse Worker at our Hardware Store in Meadow Lake, Saskatchewan.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at https://www.meadowlakeco-op.crs/sites/meadowlake/
What you’ll do:
Working closely with the Hardware Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Attending to all needs in the Hardware Store.
- You will be expected to deliver excellent customer service and drive customer loyalty.
- Provide information, assistance and service to customers in a manner which will promote the sale of merchandise and meet their needs.
- Meet all Meadow Lake Co-op guidelines on hygiene, presentation and customer service.
- Carry out all duties as expected in the warehouse.
- Be knowledgeable and answer questions about products and their source.
- Participate in maintaining location image and housekeeping standards.
- Coming to work with a positive, professional approach and attitude;
- Be familiar with and adhere to Meadow Lake Co-op policies and procedures;
- Other duties as assigned.
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are passionate about a career in retail and:
- You have excellent customer service skills, strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- You are highly motivated;
- Must be available to work a variety of shifts including days, evenings and weekends;
- You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do;
- You believe in maintaining a respectful and honest work place.
- Strong work ethic and positive team player attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to lift up to and at times in excess of 50lbs.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and an employee/employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- Wellness program
Work Location: In person