Come Join our amazing team!
We are looking for a territory manager to manage a team of 4 to 5 individuals.
D2C (Direct to Consumer) team is a fun, dynamic, and driven sales channel
We sell TELUS and ADT by Telus consumer products and services.
Our sales reps sell both at the door and over the phone.
We operate in a fast paced environment, constantly evolving to meet the challenges and amazing opportunities ahead of us
YOU will join a highly skilled team who is constantly focused on shaping and improving the go to market portfolio in an effort to support D2C sales reps across Canada and ultimately grow our channel’s wireless and security sales.
You will touch many aspects of our business from pricing, marketing, sales, customer experience, operations and systems. We are looking for someone who wants to lead, roll up their sleeves and understand the details of how something works, and who works collaboratively and confidently with others inside and outside our organization. We are looking for a high energy, results driven individual to join the team as Senior Market Manager.
- Lead the development of critical go to market strategies and plans, big and small, from beginning to end
- Provide leadership and execution support to variety of teams inside and external to D2C channel focused on incorporating selling strategies into their daily activities
- Collaborate with multiple teams and stakeholders, internal and external to TELUS, capturing critical information to inform the plan or project being delivered
- Provide clear updates to all levels of leadership on status of your project within informal and formal meeting settings
- Blend business acumen, TELUS product and service knowledge along with channel enablement details to create best possible end solution
Here’s what you bring
- You are an enthusiastic team player who enjoys being part of a highly engaged team
- You love to work in a role that is constantly evolving and changing
- You enjoy working with or supporting a sales channel
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to deliver multiple priorities at once in a fast paced environment
- Self motivated having high standards of performance
- A background and comfort with being an accomplished storyteller, someone who can match their story with a presentation that includes a clean and sleek design
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 30 per week
Salary: $1,250.00-$2,000.00 per week
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
Supplemental pay types:
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: On the road