At Elite Kitchens + Design we are looking to expand our team of skilled professionals.
We are currently looking for a dedicated individual who is independent and hard working. Candidates for this position must be able to show initiative, be punctual, dependable, and display a strong work ethic.
The Cabinet Maker we are looking to add to our team must have a strong knowledge and experience in the construction, finishing, and installation of custom cabinets. A successful applicant must be able to adapt to working as part of a team, while also working independently. The individual we are looking for must be willing to grow with our team and offer valuable experience.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in the construction, assembly, finishing, and installation of custom cabinets
- Required to meet weekly production targets, while working with state of the art equipment to build and finish all custom work
- Operation and maintenance of woodworking machinery including table saws, drill presses, as well as other machines and tools used to cut, shape, and assemble parts
- Multi-tasking and problem solving
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Thorough knowledge of the standard methods, equipment, materials, tools, and practices of the cabinet making trade
- Thorough knowledge of the occupational hazards and safety precautions of the construction trades
- Ability to interpret and work from penciled sketches, drawings, plans, and blueprints
- Skill in the use and care of standard tools and equipment of the carpentry, cabinet making, and woodworking trades
- Be exceptionally dependable with strong communication skills
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
We require all applicants to have a minimum of 3-5 years experience as a cabinet maker and be knowledgeable about the type of work involved. Pay will be based on experience. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Carpentry: 3 years (required)
Work Location: In person