LCI Education is a diverse learning community of 12 select higher education institutions with 23 campuses on 5 continents, and 2,000 colleagues involved in educating over 20,000 learners worldwide each year.
LCI Education also provides solutions to workforce challenges with adaptive digital learning options and much more. LCI Education harmonizes its programs from one country to the next, promoting greater flexibility and life-ready learning experiences, better control over the quality of its services, and deeper respect for the various cultures with which it works. LCI Education has been named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
Lasalle College, Montreal
Permanent, full time (39 hours/week)
Monday to Friday from 6:00 AM to 8:00 PM
17$/hr + Bonus program
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU :
As a Customer Service Agent :
As a receptionist:
- Provide exceptional service to our prospective students during inquiries made via phone call, chat, our social media platform or email;
- Be the first resource to help and support our prospective students, and provide them with all the information at your disposal to guide them;
- Work closely with the admissions counselors and facilitate the transfer of communication to other departments in the network;
- Participate in and create excitement at information events such as open houses and school visits;
- Perform data entry in our customer relationship management system (CRM);
- Perform all other duties related to the position for the smooth running of operational activities.
Your experience & training :
- Greet everyone who enters the reception area, answer their questions and redirect them if necessary;
- Ensure the smooth operation of the reception desk;
- Listen and transfer calls & voice messages
- Receive packages and send mailings
- Order supplies
- Communicate relevant information to other receptionists by email who are on duty, or in replacement;
We say about you :
- Bilingualism required;
- High school diploma (DES);
- Flexibility in terms of schedule;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft suite and comfortable with technology;
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US :
- That you are dynamic, courteous and a good listener;
- That you are a quick learner;
- That you have a positive attitude;
- That you are a team player;
- That you have good communication skills;
- That you are able to manage priorities;
- That you have a sense of professionalism and commitment;
- That you have the ability to handle complex situations.
- 1 hour break - to resource yourself ;
- Continuing education program - we offer 40 hours per year of training to help you reach your full potential;
- On-site daycare - low cost and with our incredible educators;
- Ongoing support from your mentor or direct supervisor - you will always have someone available to listen and give you the tools you need;
- Group insurance - employee assistance program, telemedicine, and a retirement savings plan;
- Summer hours - get out in the sun and finish at 1:00 p.m. one day a week (depending on operations);
- Personal days - we care about your well-being! You will have five personal days that can be taken throughout the year, no justification required;
- Health and Wellness Program - Online Yoga and Group Fitness classes to relax and smile with your colleagues;
- Reimbursement of your expenses for all sports activities ($150 per year) to help you exceed your limits;
- Company located in downtown Montreal, ideal for public transportation;
- Transportation allowance;
Do you want to contribute to innovative projects in collaboration with teams from all sectors? Do you dream of working for a Quebec-based company with a global reach? Do you want to join a diversified and human team that looks to the future? What are you waiting for? Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
LCI Education is an equal opportunity employer and members of the following target groups are encouraged to apply; women, person with disabilities, Aboriginal people, visible minorities and ethnic minorities. If you are an applicant/person with a disability, you can receive assistance with the screening and selection process upon request.