Do you want to work in a company that puts people at heart and is an important player in the Canadian pharmaceutical and medical device sector?
Bracco is looking for someone like you!
We are a multinational company active in the life sciences sector, world leader in diagnostics imaging. Every day, we research and perfect increasingly advanced and sustainable techniques and solutions to open new avenues in diagnostic imaging.
➢ Our goal is to improve people's lives by shaping the future of prevention and precision imaging.
➢ Our mission is to be proud of our commitment to patients, our history of innovation, the talent of our team and our sustainable approach.
The Clinical Specialist Medical Imaging (CSMI) will have a level of knowledge of Bracco Imaging Canada products and will act as a resource to the field sales team, marketing and internal and external customers as needed.
This individual will be based in the Montreal area and will travel in conjunction with the Territory Managers across the country to demonstrate equipment and contrast agents, provide clinical and technical support to customers and end users. The CSMI will liaise with the Manager of Sales and the entire sales team to provide their valuable expertise to support the sales process. Reporting directly to the Sr. Director Sales and Marketing, the CSMI will collaborate in the development of sales and marketing tools to support the strategic plan.
We offer you:
- Comprehensive benefits with portion assumed by the employer.
- Pension fund with employer contribution.
- Paid personal days.
- Company car, cell phone and internet fees provided by employer.
- Flexibility to work remote when not travelling.
- Attend Scientific Conferences in North America and Europe.
- Reimbursement of sporting activities.
- Vacation based on experience.
- Referral program of up to $1000.
- Internal training program.
- Clean, pleasant, and friendly working environment where the well-being of employees is at the heart of the culture!
- And much more!
You will have to:
- The Clinical Specialist Medical Imaging is primarily responsible to support clinical training as well as doing product demonstrations and evaluations of the CT/MR/Cath Lab/US products (injectors and contrast agents).
- The CSMI will be the interface with the customer to resolve clinical problem they may have with our equipment or contrast agents needs.
- Act as a scientific and technical reference for the Canadian sales and marketing team.
- Review medical and scientific literature to maintain the expertise and provide knowledge of related to the product portfolio.
- Deliver scientific presentations in the various national and local meetings to support the positioning of the company and the products.
- Provide marketing information on relevant market trends and competitive products.
- Support the Sales Force Organization (SFO) with clinical information during sales process.
- Liaise with contract and corporate account manager by completing clinical and technical information in for our responses to RFPs
- Participates in development and training programs for BIC territory managers.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- Registered Medical radiation Technologist (MRT) with specialty in MRI, angiography/catheterization laboratory, or ultrasound.
- 3+ years of experience in medical imaging with strong clinical knowledge of modalities, procedures, and products in the imaging market.
- RT in MR/Cardiac Cath Lab preferred.
- You have clinical knowledge of products and procedures.
- You have an ability to work with and develop KOL relationships; work with clinicians on a peer-to-peer basis.
- You are good at solving problems.
- You have strong interpersonal communication; work in a collaborative environment to target and close target accounts.
- Great team player.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $1.00 per hour
Supplemental pay types:
- medical imaging: 3 years (required)
Work Location: On the road
Expected start date: 2023-10-02