Accelerated Systems Inc. (ASI) is a clean energy innovation company. A global Designer and Manufacturer of fully integrated electric vehicle Drive Systems including electric motors, motor controllers, battery systems, and custom hardware.
We specialize in autonomous controls and the electrification of equipment that is currently powered by internal combustion engines thereby providing the world with a greener, cleaner choice for their eBikes, eMotorcycles, eScooters, golf cars, outdoor power equipment, and electric utility vehicles.
The world is not only ready for electric power but committing to it with their buying decisions. The eMobility industry is growing at an unprecedented rate and our Team is composed of talented, passionate people who are at the forefront of innovation. They are the reason we can accomplish what we do.
This is an entry-level position in our production department, testing motor controllers. No training is required as we will provide your training.
You will also provide backup in our inventory and shipping departments.
- Test product using ASI end of line tester
- Will be required to understand various test sequences and their functions to eventually know the extent of testing required for various products
- Data tracking for test statistics using Microsoft Excel
- Perform Acceptable Quality Limit (AQL) sample set testing and maintain data records
- Perform incoming inspection on materials as required
- Assist with creation and maintenance of incoming inspection documentation and processes
- Communicate with Sales/Operations/Supply Chain on priorities for testing and shipment of product
- Communicate order completion and/or issues with stock
- Create and print data labels for products
- Assist with inventory control activities
- Material handling as required
- Perform ERP transactions for material consumption in job order creations and completions (using Syteline)
- Experience with Microsoft office
- Familiarity with mechanical drawings considered an asset
- 2+ years of experience in a manufacturing or quality role would be an asset.
- Fork Lift experience is an asset
Resumes and cover letters should be submitted in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Should you require accommodation please inform the HR representative when contacted. Information received related to accommodation needs will be addressed confidentially.