THIS POSITION IS LOCATED AT OUR *MILL BAY* LOCATION
Who are we?
Arbutus RV is Vancouver Island’s premier one-stop shop for everything RV. Meeting the needs of RVers since 1988, Arbutus is Vancouver Island’s largest sales, parts and service team at 7 locations throughout the island.
We are looking for a detail oriented Parts & Service Administrator with excellent communication skills to join our dynamic and industry leading team
Who are you?
You are an excellent communicator, training will be provided so that you will have the ability to demonstrate and teach guests about their new RV's. Primarily this position is responsible for parts and service administrative tasks as well as demonstrating the operation of sold units for delivery to their new owners. By monitoring the progress of the sold units through the service department the person in this position will keep the Branch//Assistant Manager current of the progress so that expectations can be kept. This position also fills in at the Parts and Service counter to provide customer assistance as required.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure a thorough, professional demonstration takes place for each new RV owner
- Assist all new owners as a liaison with each department of the dealership while advising them on additional accessories, equipment, supplies, etc. that would make their experience more enjoyable
- Ensure all paperwork, keys, owner's manual(s), warranties if applicable, etc. are available to new owners
- Ensure all relevant dealership personnel are aware of the status of the delivery process
- Be knowledgeable of work status of sold units to meet the set delivery time
- Communicate with sales managers and brand ambassadors of any delays of scheduled deliveries prior to set delivery time
- Perform quality inspection of unit deemed ready for delivery
- Actively follow up with customers that have been delivered to see if any concerns or usage questions, etc.
- Perform other essential duties and administrative functions as assigned
Essential Job Skills:
- Good communication skills both verbally as well as written.
- Good organization and follow-up skills are required.
- The ability to follow department procedures and policies
- Good clerical skills a plus
- Customer relations skills
- Tolerance for change and willingness to adapt to ensure customer success
- Detail-oriented with the initiative to provide quality delivery
- Valid Driver's License and acceptable driving record
Expected Start Date: ASAP
Thank you for your interest, only those applicants short-listed will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 24 per week
Salary: $21.00-$24.00 per hour
- Company events
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person