TCS operates on a global scale, with a diverse talent base of more than 600,000 associates representing 153 nationalities across 55 countries. TCS has been recognized as a Global Top Employer by the Top Employers Institute - one of only eight companies worldwide to have achieved this status. Our organizational structure is domain-led and designed to offer businesses a single window into industry-specific solutions. Our agile industry units have embedded capabilities to enable rapid responses that provide a competitive edge to our customers. This, coupled with a unique Global Network Delivery Model™ (GNDM™), is recognized as the current benchmark of excellence in technology deployment. We have made significant investments in digital technology, horizontal, and vertical platforms, allowing us to successfully serve our clients for over 50 years.
- Must have experience working on Salesforce marketing cloud technology
- Should have development hands-on experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Should have experience in playing role as SFMC Consultant and lead the team of min 5+ members.
- Must have minimum Salesforce Marketing Cloud Certifications - Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant, Salesforce Certified Administrator, Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist.
- Own tasks from leading technical requirements gathering and architecture sessions with Business and project teams through design, development, testing and deployment.
- Should have Salesforce Marketing Cloud Products Knowledge such as Journey Builder, Content Builder, Audience Builder, Email Studio, Mobile Studio, Automation Studio, Query Studio, CDP etc.
- Advanced understanding of marketing automation technology including SFMC ecosystem, data models, implementing common API integrations and third-party technology solutions.
- Must have hands-on experience in handling data in between Salesforce CRM & SFMC
Lead the implementation and optimization of Salesforce Marketing Cloud to maximize ROI and enhance campaign effectiveness.
Tata Consultancy Services Canada Inc. is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Should you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resource
Thank you for your interest in TCS. Candidates that meet the qualification for this position will be contacted within a 2-week period. We invite you to continue to apply for other opportunities that match your profile.