Senior Artificial Intelligence (AI) Machine Learning (ML) Developer
On behalf of our client, Procom is seeking a Senior AI/ML Developer
for a 6-month engagement.
Senior AI/ML Developer Job Details:
Our valued client requires a Senior AI/ML Developer
to support the development of AI-powered chatbots and provide technical consultation for other AI ML initiatives if required.
Senior AI/ML Developer Responsibilities
Senior AI/ML Developer Must Have Skills:
- Reporting to the IT AI Program Lead, this senior technical resource will closely work with CoC technical resources and Microsoft to design and develop enterprise-grade AI/ML based applications using Azure OpenAI, Cognitive Services and ML libraries.
Senior AI/ML Developer Nice to Have Skills:
- Minimum four (4) years of experience and success in developing, deploying and supporting enterprise-grade Microsoft Azure AI Machine Learning solutions such as Natural Language Processing (NLP), classification, predictions, intelligent document processing and advanced video analytics.
Senior AI/ML Developer Assignment Length:
Senior AI/ML Developer Job Location:
- Proven experience and success in enterprise-grade AI-powered Chatbot or virtual assistant development using Generative AI platform like Azure OpenAI or Google Vertex AI, with integration to public-facing web applications or other channels like Microsoft Teams.
- Strong understanding of large language models (LLM), LangChain and Prompt Engineering.
- Good understanding of Azure security capabilities across AI infrastructure, services and data to meet requirements of enterprise-grade solutions.
- Familiar with Azure cloud infrastructure architecture, functionalities, and configurations.
- Familiar with Azure services, including Azure Cognitive Search, Azure ML Studio, Azure Openai, Azure DevOps, Azure Functions, Azure SQL Database, Azure Storage, Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse, and Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS).
- The ability to mentor and coach junior developers.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and tight deadlines.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to communicate both internally and externally with personnel at all levels.
- Calgary, Alberta - Remote